CEDS – Draft Plan
Request for Public Comment on the Draft of the Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) for North Central Pennsylvania
Purpose: The North Central Pennsylvania Regional Planning and Development Commission and the specially appointed CEDS Committee present a draft of the 2022 Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) for North Central Pennsylvania. This report contains a five-year strategy to diversify and strengthen the local economy. A thirty (30) day public review and comment period is being offered to the general public.
Dates: The public comment period for the CEDS is June 10, 2022 through July 10, 2022. Comments will be accepted up to 5:00 p.m. ET on July 10, 2022.
A hard copy of the report may also be viewed upon request at the following locations:
- Cameron County Planning Commission & Commissioners Office
- Clearfield County Planning Commission & Commissioners Office
- Elk County Planning Commission & Commissioners Office
- Jefferson County Department of Development and Commissioners Office
- McKean County Planning Commission & Commissioners Office
- Potter County Planning Department & Commissioners Office
- CareerLink Offices in Emporium, DuBois, Clearfield, St Marys, Punxsutawney, Bradford, and Coudersport
- North Central Pennsylvania Regional Planning & Development Commission
- Kane Chamber of Commerce
- PA Route 6 Alliance – Galeton
Comments: Comments may be shared online, or emailed to Katie Lenze at email@example.com, or mailed to the North Central office at: 49 Ridgmont Drive, Ridgway, PA 15853.