Atlas Community Studios (Atlas) and Broad Ripple Strategies (BRS) collaborated with the CEDS Resilience Committee to develop investment priorities for the CEDS and Resilience Plan, especially as it relates to advancing local and regionally-significant projects by leveraging federal and state funding opportunities.
The CEDS Investment Priorities include the following:
- Expanding and strengthening employment and education opportunities that provide stable family wage jobs.
- Investments in entrepreneurship and home-grown business development to build a sustainable, diverse economy.
- Preserving and investing in the region’s natural and cultural assets to strengthen economic potential.
- Creating and/or improving reliable, consistent access to critical infrastructure in North Central Pennsylvania.
- Providing sufficient availability of right-sized, right-priced housing throughout each county within the North Central Pennsylvania region.